- 2022 NiSource Supplier Safety Award and Supplier of the Year (Miller Pipeline)
- 2020 & 2021 Wisconsin Underground Contractors Association Safety Performance Award (KS Energy Services)
- 2020 Gold Shovel Standard Certified (KS Energy Services, Minnesota Limited, Hydro-X)
- 2020 Vectren/CenterPoint Safe Digging Partner Award (Miller Pipeline)
- 2019 Wisconsin Underground Contractors Association Safety Performance Award (KS Energy Services)
- 2019 Brooks Scott, Safety, Quality, and Compliance Coordinators in the South Region, awarded Safety Person of the Year by the Distribution Contractors Association (Miller Pipeline)
- 2019 Marathon Supplier Recognition Award (Minnesota Limited)
- 2019 Gold Shovel Standard Certified (Minnesota Limited)
- 2019 One team member was awarded the Superintendent Gold Level Safety Performance award by the Pipe Line Contractors Association (Minnesota Limited)
- 2019 Four team members were awarded the Superintendent Silver Level Safety Performance award by the Pipe Line Contractors Association (Minnesota Limited)
- 2019 Pipe Line Contractors Association Safety Award (Otis Eastern)
- 2019 Six team members were awarded the Superintendent Silver Level Safety Performance award by the Pipe Line Contractors Association (Otis Eastern)
- 2018 Austin O’Hara, Regional Safety Manager of the South Region, awarded Safety Person of the Year by the Distribution Contractors Association (Miller Pipeline)
- 2018 Eight team members were awarded Superintendent Silver Level by the Pipe Line Contractors Association (Otis Eastern)
- 2017 & 2018 Meritorious Achievement Award from the Minnesota Safety Council (Minnesota Limited)
- 2017 Northeast Oil and Gas Award (Minnesota Limited)
- 2017 Gold Shovel Standard Certified (Miller Pipeline, Minnesota Limited and Southeast Connections)
- 2014 & 2015 Wisconsin Public Safety (WPS) Safety Excellence Award (KS Energy Services)
[url_hash_tag] => safety-industry-awards
 => Array
[trigger_text] => COVID-19
As COVID-19-related events continue to unfold, we will continually update our response based on local state and federal CDC guidelines. Because our work is essential, our team members continue to operating during this global pandemic. The safety of our teams, our customers, and the neighborhoods we serve are our highest priority.
To address any concerns, we have established detailed procedures should an employee be diagnosed with COVID-19, which includes notifying our customers. In addition, we’ve implemented greater hygiene protocols, which are actively promoted at all offices and jobsites.
We continually advise our team members to do the following:
- Monitor their temperature (touchless thermometers are made available at all of our facilities and job locations)
- Wear a mask when working within 6 feet of another team member
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol‐based hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Do not shake hands
- Avoid prolonged close contact with others both in and out of the office (and avoid any contact with someone who is sick)
- Stay home when sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
For more information on how we are preventing the spread of COVID-19, please reach out to [email protected].
[url_hash_tag] => covid-19
[contact_card] => Array
[cb_centered_image] => Array
Safety is more than a corporate policy – it is a part of who we are.
We believe that safety is everyone’s responsibility. As a result, practicing good safety protocols in everything we do has become a core component of our company’s culture. We are committed to providing an environment where there is zero tolerance for unsafe behaviors and conditions.
We want every team member to go home the same way they arrived every single day to their families, friends, and loved ones.